Thursday, January 14, 2010

Superior Scribbler Award - Curious Kitty by the Window


Very windy day out here today.
Amanda was so curious to look outside, and too busy to spend most of her day just sitting by the window.

I was curious to see her from outside : )




My new special friend at Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines was very nice enough to share this wonderful award with me. Thank you so much, Boo-Bah!!

The Superior Scribbler Award was started by The Scholastic Scribe to celebrate their 200th post. To read more about the Superior Scribbler Award click HERE.

As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.

I'm still new to all of you friends..... but I would like to pass the award on to:

1) Cats: My Halle's Crown
2) Lucy's Cat Lounge
3) Maggie May
4) Bruce's Paws
5) ♥JEWELGIRLS KATZ ♥

Domo Arigato!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award you wonderful scribbler you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will come back and visit you again. I like the sewing ideas - things that can dress up a kitty without being too much like people clothes. My Mom used to sew clothes and things for herself and her kids, and halloween costumes for the kids, but she has not done any sewing in a long time. One day she would like to try quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can you see from your window, Amanda? I have not tried jumping up to the window sills yet, but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. **Hi, Brian,
    Thanks! and thanks for coming back to my blog :)


    **Hi,Simba,
    Thanks for visiting my blog too :)
    Kitty doesn't really like wearing clothes especially clothes would wrap around their body, but it's just too cute to see them in cute costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **Hi,Gracie,
    Thanks for visiting my blog too!
    From the window, you will see,,,,,, so many fun things!! Wait and see with your own eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture. It makes me wonder what is she thinking,as she gazes at the world outside the window.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, it's nice to meet you! Congrats on your award!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. **Hi, Iris,
    Welcome back!!
    I also, always wonder, "what's she thinking? what's she looking at???"
    Sometimes, I really wish I could speak a CAT... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Walley, Erine and Zoey,
    Thanks for visiting!
    I'm also happy to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda