Monday, January 18, 2010

Kitty's Coat Wonder

Line connecting the two inner corner of Amanda's eyes on the border, her hair in upper part is growing in the upward direction, and the bottom part is growing in the downward.

look at my nose.... carefully...

I'm not sure if you can see it clearly from this picture, since the head of the nose hair is fairly short, so the appearance may be a bit confusing.....(You kinda see the color is fairy different though...)

Just try to rub your kitty's nose gently with your finger, in the direction of the forehead from the nose.
Then, obviously you would feel it rubbing in the wrong direction.........

I always wondered.

"Why this part is only growing in a downward?"

I think I finally concluded to this question!!!!

It is because.........

It is better and advantageous when she smack.
If it grows upward, she might stuck her tongue.

That's it!!!!

Clever, right?

Happy MLK Day!!
Hoshi

13 comments:

  1. LOL, makes perfect sense! Tried to rub Mouse's nose the wrong way and all I felt was a cold wet cranky kitty's nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that adorable nose! we love it!


    Thanks so much for coming by and praying for hansel with us. We are going through a lot and have some big decisions to make with him. It means a lot to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is interesting. Now mom wants to inspect all of our noses too!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I love the close-up picture of Amanda! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ** The Island Cats,Irishcoda, JB, and Lucy
    Thanks for your comments! It does sound make sense right?!?! I was excited to share the answer with you guys today!


    ** Hansel,
    Thanks for visiting my blog :) and your comments!
    I feel your pains,, but We will be praying and purrring for you guys, for the best decision and best life for you and Hansel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet picture, whatever way the fur is growing. But your idea makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very smart friend!
    I think your nose is perfect and lovely!
    You are beautiful!
    Happy day to you sweet friend,
    purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree with you and we'll never see a cuter snooter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have figured it out. Whatever way the fur is growing,Amanda is just perfect!!
    I might add she has a beautiful nose too.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  10. ** Simba, Luna, Brian, and Iris

    Thanks for your comments:)
    I kinda start thinking,,, maybe Amanda could be a kitty's nose model..??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that's it! Lovely photo.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda