Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Year Ago......


Amanda was delivered at 9 in the morning of January 30th., last year... so which means...
Today is our "1st anniversary"!!

Hooray!!

I'm just so happy that she is a very very healthy kitty....... no major health issues so far...
Thanks God... knocking on wood :)

Both pictures were actually taken by her previous foster mom, and were on petfinder, where I found her!!!
I posted the story about "Amanda" before, so if you are interested in our "Love Story", please click HERE.

my forever home??

Amanda, thank you so much for coming into my life, fulfilled my life, and brought me back laughs and smiles... :)
You are my NO.1 !!!


Hoshi


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty girl she is... and happy first
    anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read you gotcha story before, but I couldn't help it, I had to go read it again! Happy anniversary sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day sweetie. Stop by my blog because I am putting together another award post and this one is for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our official thank you note:

    Thank you so much for all the purrs and prayers for our little hansel. It means the world to us- and we truly believe that with everyone in the cb - it's how we got through all of this. We don't know what we'd do without everyone! Hansel is doing very well - walking around, but we did have to put his cone on- as he thinks he should eat his sutures. He is eating, taking meds, drinking, using the litter box, everything is fantastic!

    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

    -mom bean,
    and the whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a wonderful and amazing story! I'm so glad you and your husband adopted Amanda. It truly seems meant to be. I enjoyed reading the story. How wonderful that you found her again after seeing her in person! She is so pretty.

    Thanks for your comments about Bucky. From beginning to end, the fluids for him take about 15 to 20 minutes.

    Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha-versery! We are so glad you adopted Amanda. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice!! Nice Gotcha story.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello All,

    Thank you so much for all your loving comments about Amanda's gotcha story!!
    Amanda had big tasty milk and got a crazy toy as her anniversary gifts :)

    Thanks again for vising us!!

    Hoshi & Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda