Monday, January 11, 2010

Polka-Dot Dress


America's top kitty model, Amanda, is now introducing you this Spring's new trend kitty fashion, ,,,,,

Polka-Dot dress : )

I started making this yellow Polka-Dot dress last night.
I love polka-dot pattern. It even sounds so cute, right?
When I was just going though my fabric collections last night, I noticed that I just have so many polka-dot fabrics in my stock.

pink, blue, red, yellow, green, monotone, purple...... you name the colors

When I was a very little girl, my mother made me a yellow polka-dot dress, just like this.
She made that for me for the occasion of someone's wedding party, and it was a matching dress with my older sister.
I think I still have a picture of me and my sister in that dress...


The back style : a cute little ribbon with a covered button

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love your blog. Today is the first visit here. You are so talented. Amanda is so lucky to have such nice things that you make for her. The bunny mouse was so cute. Did you use a pattern?

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Iris,
    Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog :)

    About my bunny mouse, Amanda has a similar white bunny toy, and I actually made my own pattern from it. So,,, no wonder it does look like a bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda