Monday, January 4, 2010

Animal Lover, Cat Lover.

This is my little furry friend.
Her name is Amanda, But I call her, "Panda".

amanda amanda apanda apanda panda panda panda......

you know....

She is 3 years old, and a classic brown tabby.
Her most precious time of a day is her milk time after dinner.















When I recall my childhood, I feel like I was always surrounded by little animals, constantly....
Dogs, parakeets, guinea pigs, hamsters, turtles, goldfish, chickens, roosters and a mole.....
But, strangely, I've never had any kitties until Spring of 2008.
Do I like a life with kitty?

Oh, SURE!!
I'm LOVING IT!!!!

Yesterday, my girlfriend gave me such a COOL mug.
It looks like this.....




I guess, I'm officially a "Cat Lover"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda is wearing a skirt? She is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prints the Cat,
    Thanks for your comment!
    She is actually wearing tutu, I got it for her as a halloween costume : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda