Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Matching Fashion with your Kitty??

You have a special party?
You would pick and wear your favorite dress, put a makeup on, and do your hair, to look nice to your guests, right?
Kitty should be able to dress up nicely, and welcome your guests, too!!


my lacy blouse, red is for passion, meow....

You see matching fashion of loving couples(maybe......), brothers and sisters, mothers and daughters, or fathers and sons.

How about me and my kitty?????
Why not?!?!

So,,, after I finished making a lacy blouse for Amanda, I made a hair scrunchy for myself, with the same fabric that I used for her.....
What do you think???


Would you like to enjoy a matching fashion with your kitty?

I do : )


9 comments:

  1. I think it's a fabulous idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to give you the link to the place where I make fun pictures...here it is:
    http://photomontager.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bruce,

    Thanks for the link! That's cool! I added to my favorite list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red pattern looks pretty with your tabby stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Daisy,

    Thanks for your compliments : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think it is a purrfect and creative idea. Red is defnitely your color!!

    I think it is so sweet that you dress your cat. I dress my chihuahuas, but I don't think my big old Peanut and Marshmellow would stand for it.

    Boo-Bah aka Iris and
    her furry family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Iris,

    Amanda is very easy going, and seems like she doesn't so mind wearing clothes... but not for a long time.

    Thank you for coming back to my blog, I enjoyed your comments always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hoshi! It's very nice to meetcha'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda