Friday, January 22, 2010

Mint Green Cherry Dress

Minty green color brings up Amanda's sparkling green eyes.....
Very beautiful :)


I went to my favorite fabric store the other day, not planning to buy anything, but I was so excited to find this super cute pastel color fabric!!!!!
It even got cherry printed!!
Since it has been very stormy and rainy for a whole week now, I thought I can use some lovely spring colors to cheer me up a little bit.......
Can't you feel the spring is almost here?!?!?!


Back style, lacy ruffled skirt with a big matching ribbon
Does your kitty sleep more and more in rainy days??
Amanda seems sleep more....
I usually give her favorite temptation treats after her modeling job, but today... she just wants to get back to her kitty nap,,,, she was still even in her dress!!!!


"Sleep is the best meditation....." by Dalai Lama...
Smart kitty knows smart things....

Have a happy weekend, everybody :)

Hoshi & Amanda

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful indeed! Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does bring out her eyes. Just precious@! She seems to enjoy modeling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in Spring, Amanda! Sweet dreams!
    your pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in your new fabric colors that you picked out. Great to see pastel colors during this long grey winter.
    I am so glad that you came over to help me celebrate my birthday last week. I am sorry that I am so late in getting back to you, you can thank my mom for that. I hope you had a good time and I hope we can get to know each other better. I have put your name on my link thingie so I can find my way back to visit. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Amanda,
    How fashion you are!You are a Beauty!
    Wonderful and I loved the light colour, great choice!
    It's modern!
    and of course also romantic. I think you are a romantic girl!
    Hugs
    purrs and love
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous dress! Tesla has a beautiful spring dress too- she will be modeling it in the spring though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new dresses :-)
    You are a BEAUTIFUL girl ....
    hugs from your friend
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that just isn't the sweetest dress! I've tried many times on my kitties but they will have nothing to do with clothing☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie. Nice to meet you. I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, everyone :)

    Thank you so much for lovely comments!!
    Sorry that I was not able to reply to each of your comments... but Always your comments put me a BIG SMILE :)

    I think Amanda is a very patient kitty,, technically she is my first kitty, so I can't really compare with other kitties...
    I'm sure Amanda will be America's Next Top Model!! haha :)

    Thanks for visiting me and Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda