Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 101 Award

I want to thank my special friends at Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines, A House With Two Cats, and at Lucy's Cat Lounge who were all very kind enough to share this special award with me and Amanda.
We are both so excited!!

Thank you for thinking of us :)


1. Copy and paste award to your page.
2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.


Okay... here's things that make me happy and content....

1. Spending precious time with family and friends(both human and furry friends)
2. Good health
3. Laugh and smile
4. Getting crafty!!!
5. Fresh air in the woods
6. Sounds of the rains, and smell of fresh green
7. Quiet peaceful night
8. Chocolates, chocolates and chocolates!!!
I don't believe the life without chocolates!
9. Big blue sky with puffy clouds, and big full moon night!
10. Being loved by the one I love so much :)
My beloved husband, and Amanda.....

Now the 10 bloggers we're going to pass this on to...

1. Brian's Home
2. Bruce's Paws
3. The Island Cats
4. Perfectly Parker
5. Gracie
6. We Love Luna
7. Prints of a Cat
8. ♥JEWELGIRLS KATZ ♥
9. NOLL'S NIP
10. One Cats Nip



Thanks for reading!!!
Hey, it's T.G.I.F!! Have fun, my friends :)

Hoshi


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the special award and thanks so much for sharing with us! I enjoyed your list too. Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that cool award! And thanks for passing it on to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hooray, you got the award from three people. Congrats! You & Amanda deserve it. I really enjoyed reading your answers. I sure do agree with a lot of them. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoshi and Amanda, thank you so much for visiting us today and wishing Busby good luck with his pee test. We are going to try to visit you more often!

    Concats on your well deserved award!

    xoxo, Raymond and Busby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading the ten things you enjoy. Congratulations on being chosen by two others besides me. I knew your blog was going to be loved by everyone.

    I love seeing pictures of Amanda and her pretty clothes.

    Hope you and Amanda have a happy weekend.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda