Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Monkeys

Hello my friends!!
I'm sorry that I was not able to post my blog for past couple days....

Guess where I was visiting to..... ?!?!?!?!?!?!



I went to see "Snow Monkeys" !!!!
Snow monkey is wild Japanese Macaques, and a terrestrial old world monkey species native to Japan.
They have become notable for their winter visits to the spa at Jigokudani Monkey Park.
HERE, is the official website of Snow Monkey Park.

Toasty.....

I was very amazed that those monkeys are so friendly and are not scared with human at all!
They would just walk around right in front of you, and even stared at your face.
Oh,, one of monkeys actually pulled my husband's sleeves to get an attention too!!
I almost wanted to hug them so bad!!
I thought monkeys are so funny to watch, and got very rich facial expressions...
We spent almost 4 hours at the park, taking pictures and just watching the "monkey drama".




Oh,,, sorry my furry friends to tell you this... but.....
"NO CATS" are allowed at the monkey park... :(
It' is for your safety,, my kitty friends.
Because those fluffy monkeys could get pretty aggressive if they want to!!


So... when you are coming back....???


Hoshi


8 comments:

  1. Aaaarrrrgh, I love snow monkeys. They are so humane-like with faces full of expression . Thought you would jump in the hot water and sit next to them.

    Oh, Amanda is not happy, sticking the tongue out and pulling a long face, sitting in the box waiting for you to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing creatures. It must have been really cool to get to see them up close.

    P.S. Hi Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun your humans must have had!! Hope they got lots and lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they look pretty cool to me...and I love your pic Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome I dont speak Japanese but I went to the site and I understand the words livecam. That place is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those monkeys are cool. Mom says she would love to see them in person.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be so fun to visit the snow monkeys! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda