Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day From Amanda


Hello, my friends. This is Amanda.
I've been home all by myself for a LONG TIME, but today my dad came back home finally!!!!
I'm so happy that I got extra extra tasty milk, big grooming, and loving belly rub from my dad as Valentine's day gift :)
I just can't help purrrrrrrrring right now!!!!

My dad looks very very tired and sleepy head, so I think I will let him to take a napy for a little while, and I think I will join him too!

Happy Furry Valentine's Day!!


Amanda

9 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Amanda! How nice a day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad your Dad is home! Happy Valentine's Day sweet Amanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad your dad is finally home, Amanda! Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Amanda!! So glad your daddy is home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great V-Day. Hanging out with your daddy with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you Amanda...have a nice nap:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...Amanda, I bet you're so happy to have your daddy. What a wonderful Valentine!

    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad to hear that daddy is home. It's no fun being alone.
    It sounds as though you got lots of love when he came home. It made your Valentines Day perfect!!

    From Boo-Bahs
    Little Sunshines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda