Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DJ Panda

Hello, my friends.
This is Amanda, but you may call me Panda. That's my nickname.
Since my mom is still flying to Japan, I will be hosting "Tabby Times" today.

So this is what I did earlier this morning...
Yes, I took a nap!!
It was okay.... I think I could sleep better though...

zzzzz

My mom told me that our nice friend will be coming over to play with me later this afternoon.
She is very nice lady, and I think she likes me :)
It's still early, and very quiet here...
So I think I will take more nappy to charge up my energy for this afternoon.
I don't want to be looked too tired when our friend come by, I think it's very rude... right?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm going to dream about getting a lot of "made in Japan" treats and toys!!
I think those must be very high quality and high-tech!!

ZZZZZ ZZZZZZZzz

See you later!

Amanda


12 comments:

  1. We think you are totally cute. We saw you on The Naughty Kitty Club page! Nice to meet ya...

    Sniffs & Scratches~
    The Kool~Kittie~Krew
    aka...Skeeter, King, Pandora, and Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, we think that taking a nap to get ready for your visitor is a great idea - you want to be tip top for playing! And we are sure you will get a lot of awesome, high-tech cat toys and treat - I mean, it is Japan, and they have so much cool high-tech stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be here to keep you company if you get lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sure your mom will bring you lots of yummy made in Japan treats! Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panda, that's right, rest up now so that you can play with the nice lady who is cat sitting for you. We hope your Mom brings you back all kinds of fun things from Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Panda, wise of you to rest up for some play! Love that last shot of you!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in the perfect position for a tummy cuddle, Amanda!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Napping is my favorite activity to Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEllo Amanda, you are sooo adorable in your poses!
    Don't worry, everything will be okay and soon mommy will be back home.
    I'm sending to you love and purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Resting up for play time is a good idea. Your pictures are adorable today.
    I hope that time will fly by and then your mom will be home.
    I bet mom will bring you back lots of things from Japan. How neat that will be.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will be back to visit again after your nap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda