Friday, February 12, 2010

Cats in Japan - Cinnamon the Cat

This is Cinnamon.
Cinnamon is my sister's kitty.
She was born in Chicago, and I believe that her mother's name was Cinderella.
My sister and Cinnamon spent few years in Chicago, and then they came back to Japan.
So I guess..... Cinnamon could speak English, Japanese, and Cats fluently... :)

meow? me??

Cinnamon is very fluffy big lady, and is very much like "princess" kitty, just like any other kitties...
Bad news is.... somehow.... she doesn't really like me so much....
I've been trying very hard to be a friend with her for past decade, but I've only getting big "kitty punches" by return...


you may pet me......

I haven't visited to Cinnamon ye....
I need to visit her, say hello, and try to give her a big hug... if she would let me.... :)


Hoshi

5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda