Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cinnamon's New Flower Collar

I made a new collar for my sister's kitty Cinnamon.
Her new collar was made of tyrolean style ribbon in white and pink with red flower design, and I put a red bell on it.


Cinnamon doesn't really like me so much.... but she was extra nice to me today! Though, when I tried to pet her back, she was quite upset... :(
But I think Cinnamon is pretty cute in red flower collar :)

Cinnamon is taking a few gulps of water....

I'm thinking about making the same style collar for Amanda too!

Hoshi

9 comments:

  1. Cinnamon is so cute!
    The collar is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collar. Maybe Cinnamon was trying to see her reflection in the water!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda will be very happy with a gift like this new collar!
    Cute pictures!
    purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collar is lovely and Cinnamon is so clever drinking water fresh from the tap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely collar, we think Amanda would like one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful collar. I think Amanda would love to have one.
    Cinnamon is so cute drinking from the faucet.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon is cute - and her collar is adorable! I bet she was friendly because she liked it so much. And don't feel bad - some kitties just don't like their backs petted. I know my aunts cat is that way - head is ok, but back no way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that is one quite collar! Amanda has a very talented bean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Your comments always make us happy and purrr.

Hoshi and Amanda